Profile Picture
  • All
  • Search
  • Images
  • Videos
  • Maps
  • News
  • Copilot
  • More
    • Shopping
    • Flights
    • Travel
  • Notebook
  • Top stories
  • Sports
  • U.S.
  • Local
  • World
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • More
    Politics
Order byBest matchMost fresh
  • Any time
    • Past hour
    • Past 24 hours
    • Past 7 days
    • Past 30 days

Bodies of 4 missing Italian divers found in Maldives

Digest more
Top News
Overview
Highlights
 · 2h
Remaining 4 Bodies of Missing Divers Located After Maldives Diving Accident
The bodies of four tourists who went missing during a scuba diving accident in the Maldives last week have been found

Continue reading

Newsner on MSN · 1h
Huge update as bodies of Italian divers found after Maldives scuba diving tragedy
 · 1h
Divers find bodies of 4 Italians in Maldives sea cave
 · 1d
Maldives suspends search for 4 Italians in underwater cave after military diver dies
A rescue diver in the Maldives searching for the bodies of four Italians, who drowned in the deadliest diving disaster in the Indian Ocean tourist destination, has also died, authorities said Saturday...

Continue reading

 · 2h
4 missing Italian divers found dead in Maldives cave
 · 3h
Bodies of missing Italian divers found in Maldives
Brandon Sun · 3h
Italy’s foreign minister says divers found bodies of 4 Italians dead in Maldives sea cave
The searches had resumed on Monday after being suspended following the death of a local military diver during a perilous mission to try to reach them.

Continue reading

 · 1d
Maldives suspends search for remains of 4 Italians after military diver dies
 · 1d
Maldives military diver dies while trying to recover scuba diving victims from cave
Newsner on MSN
26m

Missing GoPro may reveal horrifying details behind Maldives scuba dive that killed 5

A missing GoPro that may hold answers in the deadly Maldives diving tragedy after five Italian tourists lost their lives during a cave dive. The post Missing GoPro may reveal horrifying details behind Maldives scuba dive that killed 5 appeared first on Newsner English.
18h

World's top divers race to Maldives to recover diving accident victims' bodies before sharks get to them

Elite European divers have been sent to the Maldives to recover four missing Italian tourists after a fatal diving incident, after fears their remains may be eaten by sharks
21hon MSN

Underwater tragedy in Maldives leaves families searching for answers after cave deaths

The husband of Monica Montefalcone, Carlo Sommacal, is demanding answers after a fatal diving trip in Maldives took the lives of his wife and daughter.
Newsner on MSN
5h

Husband who lost wife and daughter in Maldives scuba diving tragedy breaks silence with powerful claim

The man who lost his wife and daughter in the infamous scuba diving tragedy that took place last week in the Maldives has broken his silence. The deaths of no less than five Italian divers ... The post Husband who lost wife and daughter in Maldives scuba diving tragedy breaks silence with powerful claim appeared first on Newsner English.
Daily Mail on MSN
2d

Maldives dive tragedy mystery could be unlocked by GoPro camera, grieving husband hopes

Marine biology professor Monica Montefalcone, 51, her 22-year-old daughter Giorgia Sommacal and three others, set off on Thursday to explore the Vaavu atoll but never resurfaced.

Related topics

Monica Montefalcone
Carlo Sommacal
  • Privacy
  • Terms